Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

This is a pic of me:



http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb131...



How can i get the secne and emo hair? Ive been trying but all it does is come out a mess!! Im getting my hair cut today so i need help ASAP!!



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

My sister has those shoes. hhee.



Okay people, why are you saying its stupid to be scene when everyone walks around with lables on there chests, let her be what she wants to be. Get a picture of the style you want, hun, and bring it to the stylist to discuss if itll work with you or not. Good luck, and dont let the haters bring you down.



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

Don't do it. The scene is played out and barely has a heartbeat anymore.



You missed the bandwagon, sweetie.



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

ask the hair stylist



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

usually it's short and layered in the back and long, straight, and over one eye in the front, that's really all it takes



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

Go to a Hair Saloon, bring a pic of your dream hair and they'll do it for you, that way it will look good.



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

scene honey, scene.



also, why would you wanna look emo? anywaysssss-- get thick sidebangs. get your hair layered-real short on top. if your allowed to, dye your hair black or bleach it. if not--get a colour put into it-maybe blue.



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

oh here sorry i cant get you the link but ill tell you, go to photobucket, and type in ''scene hair'' a bunch of pics come up, and you can figure it out from there, print it out and show ur hair stylist, dying your hair is fun too! i got purple highlights, but got in trouble and had to bleach it, now i have blonde highlights...=[...but wen u get it send me a pic of how it turned out!



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

Don't go emo honey....your beautiful as you are.



If you are looking for a change just get layers for now and see how you like it!



How do I get Secene/Emo hair!!!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Emo Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment