Saturday, April 14, 2012

Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

My stepson is getting his hair cut tonight and dyed back to his normal color of brown for Mine and his fathers wedding. He wants to know if he could get a emo hair cut. Do you think that is a good idea a week before my wedding? I don't care what he does after I am just nervous about it right now. Right now his hair is all one length down to his sholders. what do you think?



Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

no ... for one that style is popular only "RIGHT NOW" you don't want to look back at your pictures and ask yourself why you let him do that... he can wait till after the wedding this is your day not his!



Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

if thats what he wants to get then I say go get it



Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

"me, me, me"...



Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

"Emo" cuts are actually not very disruptive. If it is a neat cut, not too messy, and could possibly look good with his face, his tux, go for it.



Emo Hair for a wedding?????????????

Granted it is your wedding,but it seems to me that this is kind of a shallow question.Why would it matter what his hair looks like.All that should matter is that your stepson is going to be there.If you marry the father you are also committing to being a mother-figure to the son.

No comments:

Post a Comment