Saturday, April 14, 2012

Emo Hair...?

Eck I hate using labels but...i was wondering how to get the look of the 'scene' kind of thing...though i kind of have my bangs cut at my eyebrows...and im guessing ill have to grow them out..but any tips on how to grow out my bangs without it being a total pain?



Emo Hair...?

Those other two answerers are twats.. Really, just because you want the hair, doesn't mean you're an "emo" or "scene kid". And not all "emos" cut their wrists, as well. I'm NOT just saying this because I'm an "emo", because I'm not.. I'm just generally stating this..



Anyways, back to your question =]



Try to pin your bangs back as they grow.. Part them to the side, and pin back with a bobby pin. Or try to twist your bangs and pin them back on the top of your head.. Then, once they're longer, go to the hair salon and get them to give you the side bangs.. They'll cut them down on an angle, to the side you want.



Emo Hair...?

hairs an idea why dont u stop being an emo and face the world like the rest of us!



Emo Hair...?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tPLPdUsFfAs



Emo Hair...?

Look at it on yourself first:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Emo Hair...?

You could always use bobby pins and pin your bangs back, untill they grow longer. Headbands work well too



Emo Hair...?

what I did was, since a salon couldn't give me the look I wanted, I decided to cut mine myself... this was in September, I have since maintained my hair style... I'd let your bangs grown out a bit... and If you''d like to try it your self (cutting your hair) what you do to get really choppy layers/thinner hair is... You grab a section of hair, and cut, but the trick is to hold this pointed ends of the scissors up as you go down your hair. do this to multiple section of your hair, and as well to the other side... remember to make sure it's even!



The end result is really nice, and I never label myself lol, but pople always call me emo becasue of my hair.....



if you want any hair tips you could email me (I could give a more detailed process of how I personally do it)



jaclyns92@yahoo.com



=]



Emo Hair...?

i hate emo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment