Saturday, May 5, 2012

I want emo/scene hair but?

I wear glasses and it's very hard to find a look that would work with them.



Also, I don't want anything too OTT or REALLY 'emo' or anything scary lol but my hair right now is a little bit past my shoulders and i want layers and a fringe etc. [something scene]



My hair is very very thick and wavy/frizzy so thats another problem even though I can straighten it whenever I need to.



I have black hair but I'm not allowed to colour it grr :/



So I need pics/inspiration to show the hairdresser please



thanksss



I want emo/scene hair but?

Thick, black glasses are defiantly emo, and make you look smart too :D



Black hair is good for scene styles, and you can always get clip in extensions there are loads of kinds that aren't expensive.



Layers and a fringe sounds like a good, simple and manageable but still scene style. If you want to make it more emo just add accessories.



http://hannabeth.buzznet.com/user/photos...



http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/photos...



I want emo/scene hair but?

I think emo/scene hair will look great with classes, especially if you have rectangular frames, or really narrow lenses. I know a lot of kids who pull off the look with glasses.



I want emo/scene hair but?

i suggest you get thick rimmed glasses....it would go better with the scene/emo hair.....try this site



http://anime-jan.blog.cz/0710/emo-girls



hope it helps...



I want emo/scene hair but?

i agree black thick rim glasses are emo/scene....and as far as the hair goes i like the style where its bleached and black underneath with layers and a thick side swept bang

No comments:

Post a Comment