Saturday, May 5, 2012

I need a idea for emo/scene hair?

Ok....on new years eve i am going to dye my hair so that it looks emo..(if you want to see a ic of my hair go to my yahoo360)...........I am not sure what colors are realy emo/scene.......and I cant cut my hair so i am not sure how to put the hair color in so it will look emo/scene....I am going to use the stuff that last a week or two first so i can see how it will look before i make it permanent..So can anyone please help me? it would be nice if you could show me pics or directions how to put it in..



I need a idea for emo/scene hair?

black and white is very emo/scenester. Dye it all black then bleach your bangs and the front portion of your hair, maybe like the first inch or two. Dye all the bleached portions white (use Manic Panic) or platinum blonde. Use Got 2 B Shagged Out to style it and voila, you are a scenester. Now, my big caution...don't do this if you're really not into scene or emo. Seriously, nobody likes a poser.



I need a idea for emo/scene hair?

use your bangs and straighten them in front of one eye.



get some red streaks in the bangs.



I need a idea for emo/scene hair?

u dont need to dye ur hair since its already dark brown, you need to define ur emo swoosh more (emo swoosh is side swept bangs) get them at about ur chin and straighten it. for emo the colors are blacks, browns, reds, or multicolor. its not blue or pink thats more punk. i would either dye ur hair black or keep it. good luck.



I need a idea for emo/scene hair?

The kids that I knew a few years ago that were real Emos had their hair the same as yours the way it is now and they dressed the same, but more preppy.



If you thought Emo was all black with a touch of red, it's not. That's called New-Age Punk. But they do the side swept bangs a lot, and since you already have that...your next step is to probably put some long layers in your hair.



I think I know what product you're talking about. Is it Color Pulse? I just used this a few weeks ago in Red Pulse (not copper or neon orange). It's supposed to last 6-8 washes, but if your hair is permed or previously colored it's going to last a little longer than that...as I said, a few weeks ago, and I still have a lot of red/auburn in my hair. This is completely safe to color over, since it doesn't have any chemicals it won't ruin your hair and you can even dye it the same day with a semi or a permanant if you really like the color. But I say...keep your hair the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment