Tuesday, May 1, 2012

How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

Well, I'm black and have kinky hair, so when I try to get my hair "emo", it won't stay...Anyone got any ideas??? I've tried everything...



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

Have you tried straightening it? You probaby have, but try blow drying it straight and running a straightening iron through it.



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

no offense, and i'm not racist or anything, but black people should not have emo hair.



%26lt;333



Kelly



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

staight it and then get sidebangs that go over ur eye. but dont wear to much black otherwise ull look gothic. ihave black hair and sidebangs,but i wear american eagle so it has a mixed vibe. good luck!



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

ask some of the kids on myspace. Seriously. In all actuality that will be your greatest resource.



Or try Aveda products. They hold like GLUE.



best!



-laura



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

What is emo? %26amp; obviously you dont have a perm, so y try it?



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

u should try to straighten it



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

brush it a lot?



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

Okay, you part your hair to the side so some of your hair is going over your left or right eye then what you do is get REALLY REALLY good hair gell, flip up little peics of your hair, it should look really emo! all you gotta do is get the right clothes to complement it ^-^



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

what is "emo"?



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

hair spray or gel and dye it black and straighten it.



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

Try sraightening your hair with a chi iron. It works like magic and I bet with some hairspray, you'll probably get your emo thing going.



And to Kelly, if white people can have dreads, black people can do "emo" or whatever the hell it is.



How can I get my hair to be "emo"?

christine... omg i wish i could curse on here... first of all anyone who says stuff like that should be sent back to the freakin 1800s cuz people in this centure dont think as close minded as that, at least i hope not and... anyways to the question... you should have relatively short hair. between shoulder length and like half an inch below the earlobes. straighten your hair with a good flat iron (like a chi or something and use a protectant of course or your hair will die). then use a LITTLE grease or a wax on your sideswiped bangs to kind of stiffen them and comb them over one side of your face. it might look a little weird if u dont put a little prduct over the rest of your hair too but dont put too much cuz then itll look greasy and im sure thats not the look you want. go over any other parts that may look frizzy with the flat iron again. with all this heat make sure to use a good conditioner and wrap your hair at night to reduce the straightening needed the next day. hope this helps and i hope some of the people in this forum grow a brain or something

No comments:

Post a Comment