Saturday, May 5, 2012

EMO/SCENE Hair... problem?

I really want emo/scene hair but here are the problems...



- I'm cutting my hair for locks of love in like 2 months, they are going to cut off like 8 - 10 inches, so that means that my hair is gonna be like shoulder or a little longer length.



- I don't know wear to get extensions (for the longer part of scene hair)



- I have brown hair and my parental won't let me die it (I want it black) but I can get a hold of some red dye for my tips



- It can't be TOOO out there, I go to private school run by insane convent nuns



- Umm... yea?



Pictures would be AWESOME!



EMO/SCENE Hair... problem?

all you need to do is ask the salon to give you a short. choppy haircut with sidebangs and shorter layers on the top.. I recommend giving them a pic.. there are a ton on photobucket.



http://photobucket.com/images/scene%2520...



good luck



EMO/SCENE Hair... problem?

Your solution: go to www.eternalhair.com. Their hair extension system is a versatile, do-it-yourself system for all hair types and under $60 for quality hair. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment