Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Girls with red hair, "emo" looking guys, and jock looking guys:?

I'm writing a story, and I need pictures.



I need a picture of a guy about 15 with longish black hair, green eyes, and dresses "emo" (skinny jeans, eyeliner, tightish black shirts.)



I also need a picture of like a 9 year old girl with red hair and grayblue eyes.



Also, a picture of a guy about 15 with short light brown hair and brown eyes.



And a lady, about 40-45 with dark brown hair and twinkling brown eyes.



And then a guy about that age with any color hair, hopefully grayblue eyes.



If you have any pics like that, I NEED THEM!



If they're of you, I'll give you credit if I use them!



Please and thanks!



Girls with red hair, "emo" looking guys, and jock looking guys:?

Try Goggle Images. Go to Google, click on "Images," and then enter the keywords of what you are looking for.



When I need pictures or cartoons for presentations, I always find them there very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment